October 21, 2013

Inspiration Monday Link Up


Hello Lovelies!
This is sort of a new chapter for my space on the world wide web and I'm happy to announce that it's not just skin deep. It goes further then that.
Ever since starting this blog, I didn't want to just have an outfit/day and some cute remarks but truly an inspirational space where people can come to and gain ideas, share thoughts and generally be uplifted. Life of outfits is just one side of me and there is so much more that I want to share. 
There are many important issues needed to be discussed and moments to be shared that I don't want the time to go buy without changing the world my corner at least a little bit. 


I don't know much but what I do know is that people want to feel like they are not alone, like others are going through similar problems and too don't have perfect Insta pictures. We are part of a community and as women, need to encourage, uplift and strengthen each other. There is enough negativity and darkness in this world that a little bit of inspiration is all we need to make this world a better place.
So let's get to it, shall we?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK