July 13, 2015

Printed Navy











dress: MK (thrifted) see more options below
cardigan: Talbots
espadrille: Kate Spade (similar)
bag: Ivanka Trump
aviators: Tory Burch
watch: Fossil


As you may have heard (or maybe you haven't) Nordstrom is having its annual Anniversary Sale. The store is putting up its fresh and new fall/winter merchandise for sale for a limited time. After that, the prices will go back up until after the season is over. The internets (i.e. bloggers) are going nuts over it. Nordstrom has this early access thing for all the cardholders for about a week and later the rest of us mere mortals can shop it too. I do not own Nordstrom credit card, neither do I want to. First of all, I don't have that much money to spend on designer items that (may) sell out, and second, I can wait a few days.
Well, in case you can't wait, you can sign up for credit card (HERE) and than shop your heart out. But on Friday when the doors will be open to the public, you better make sure you have your shopping list ready, because things will go fast for sure. Come back tomorrow for my best picks from the sale (most items I pick will be under $100, including designer apparel). Let me do the digging for you so that all you have to do is shop the best items Friday. Are you ready? Get your wallet out girlfran!

Shop Navy Dresses






9 comments :

  1. Great thrifting on such a pretty MK Dress. When I was pregnant it was mostly during Summer and Fall and I wore a lot of dresses (all non-maternity). I loved belting them over my bump. Such a cute look. You look great.

    Good luck shopping at Nordstrom, also! <3 Ada.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ada! I hope I will find something really good at Nordstrom :)

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty outfit and what a find on this dress! I'm not into the whole Nordstroms sale, not that it's not a great store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ginny! I'm not really that into it either, just want to have one item for this fall that isn't from last year

      Delete
  3. Great outfit! I didn't realize how big of a deal this sale was until I entered the blogging world!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy! I didn't either, but now we are sucked into it ha!

      Delete
  4. Look at your baby bump! You look so amazing! Love how you styled the dress =)

    www.theclosetcrush.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That blue color looks fabulous on you - I love it against your hair color.
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK